Alternative Enrollment Plans

Whether you’re coming to NC State straight from high school or enrolling as a transfer student, whether you’re taking traditional courses on campus or participating in a study abroad program, you may need additional resources to cover your costs. View our alternative enrollment pages to learn more about aid options for your special situation.

Special enrollment situations:

Off-campus enrollment (co-op, study abroad, Consortium)

Study Abroad

Summer School

Graduate Students

Transfer Students

International Students

Non-degree Students

Veterinary (DVM) Students